This is the set of rules you must obey in the map.
- Play on Peaceful mode.
- Do not break or build anything.
- The only cheats you can use are changing the time and weather.
- Some stages or challenges have a special rule, you must obey them in the corresponding stage or challenge.
- Do not jump from one challenge to another, or skip stages.
Note that you must play in Adventure mode at all times, unless specified. In one case, you are to change to Survival mode in order to place the TNT block on Stage 11-4, and change back to Adventure mode after you done so.
As stated previously, some stages or challenges have a special rule. These are implemented in certain stages because players can cheat without these rules in these stages.
Here are the list of stages/challenges with special rules.
- Stage 6-5, Stage 6-6 - No jumping from orange cloth. These stages are door parkour stages. The doors were built on the orange cloth. This is to prevent the player from using the 'door glitch' to cheat.
- Stage 6-8 - No jumping from purple cloth. This stage is a door parkour stage. The doors were built on the purple cloth. This is to prevent the player from using the 'door glitch' to cheat.
- Stage 7-2 - Set the brightness to the minimum. This is a darkness stage.
- Stage 11-5 - No jumping from diamond block. This is to prevent the player to jump onto the gold block using the 'piston glitch'.
- Challenge 14 - No jumping, walking, standing etc. on diamond blocks. The diamond blocks are found on top of the 'barrier' which surrounds the challenge. This is to prevent the player from skipping stages.
- Challenge 15 - Set the brightness to the minimum. This is a darkness challenge.
- Stage 16-7 - Do not jump from lapis or gold blocks. This is to prevent the player from jumping onto the top platform from the ground.
|This is the list of terminologies used in the map.|