This is the version history of the map.
Ver 2.7 (7 Aug 2012)
- Added Challenge 20: Frigid Cavern
- Added mini-checkpoints in Stage 16-4, 16-5, 16-8, 16-9, and 16-10.
- Added signs at the end of each challenge (except Challenge 13) to recommend the next challenge for the player to play next.
- Modified the starting area (the spawn will be here). A subway is connected between it and all the zones.
- Added books to the map (starting area, most in Challenge 12)
- Modified Challenge 3, 4, 5, 6, and 7 to allow Sprint Jump.
- Blocked Challenge 3 with glass pane with a warning sign due to the 1.3 updates.
- Removed the rule 'Sprint Jump is not allowed in certain stages'.
- Removed the Music Blocks in Stage 17-10 and changed the redstone mechanics similar to the previous nine stages.
- Modified Stage 11-5, 15-10, and 18-8 to be slightly easier.
- Added some blocks between Stage 14-5 and 14-6.
- Added time challenge 'Start Point' and 'End Point'.
- Removed flaw in Stage 8-15 and 9-14.
- Updated Hall of Records.
- Closed the door to Stage 8-5.
- Edited the sign 'Ocelots Cage' to 'Chickens Cage' in Stage 11-4.
- Added a clear path to Challenge 8.
- Removed the 'Rewards', 'Sprint Jump Allowed?' and 'Time Challenge' sign from every affected challenge.
- Added and relocated hidden diamonds in the map.
- Fixed the pistons in Stage 5-5 that starts moving when the lever in Stage 5-7 is activated.
- Renamed Challenge 12 to 'Chinatown, Singapore'.
- Removed the Cheating Chest and Frustration Chest from all the zones.
- Added notice boards in Spawn B and Spawn C.
- Updated the notice boards in all zones.
Ver 2.6.1 (13 Apr 2012)
- Changed the starting area.
- Added Basic Parkour Training Facility at the beginning.
- Replaced normal diamond armours with enchanted ones.
- Removed flaw on Stage 18-6.
- Added music disc to Challenge 19.
- Updated the in-game map for Challenge 19.
Ver 2.6 (9 Apr 2012)
- Added Challenge 19: Lapis Tower.
- Replaced the Version Check room with Introduction room.
- Added colored cloth that represents the challenge difficulty for each challenge.
- Replaced the rewards for completing a challenge to Gold Nuggets.
- Placed the missing checkpoint ladders for Stage 4-2 and 4-3.
- Fixed the moving pistons in Stage 5-5 that will stop when another lever is pulled.
- Removed flaws in Challenge 2 and 18.
- Added more trees at the border of Zone C.
- Added Time Challenge for all 'Repeatable' challenges.
- Changed the difficulty level of Challenge 8 and 9 to 'Hard'.
- Changed the difficulty level of Challenge 16 to 'Very Hard'.
- Replaced wooden doors with iron doors in the Nether, and placed stone pressure plates in front of them.
- Added secrets
Ver 2.5 (31 Mar 2012)
- Added Challenge 18: Tranquil Park
- Removed the 'Best Possible Time' signs and 'Time Challenge' sign in Challenge 1.
- Re-edited the Hall of Records with new conditions.
- Edited Stage 7-3, 7-6, 15-10 slightly.
- Closed the hole to Stage 7-2.
- Reduced the speed of the pistons at Stage 11-6.
- Replaced wolves with chickens for Stage 11-4.
- Added Special Rule for Stage 7-6 and 16-7.
- Removed the 'Singleplayer-only' tag for Challenge 3, however this challenge is still not recommended for Multiplayer.
- Reduced the number of signs in the 'Version Check Room' - list of tags are now replaced with rules.
- Replaced 'Helpful Tips House' with 'Tags House'.
- Removed invincible armours.
- Removed the 'Rank' sign from each challenge.
- Changed the difficulty of Challenge 16 to 'Hard'.
- Added some lame jokes at the second floor of Spawn B.
- Added some random Anime/Manga things at the second floor of Spawn C.
- Added secrets.
Ver 2.4 (9 Mar 2012)
- Added Challenge 17: Agility Laboratory (in Zone C)
- Fixed all double doors
- Removed fences in Stage 3-4.
- Removed the ability to open the checkpoint door for Stage 14-3 without completing the previous stage.
- Removed flaw in Stage 14-6.
- Added big alphabets that represent the zones.
- Changed the Stage Levels in some stages in Challenge 16.
- Replaced the Jack-O-Lantern with Redstone Lamp in Stage 7-2.
Ver 2.3 (29 Feb 2012)
- Added Challenge 14: Construction Site
- Added Challenge 15: Dark Dungeon
- Added Challenge 16: Water Factory
- Renamed Challenge 4 to 'Snowfall Field'.
- Added big numbers at each challenge for easy guidance.
- Edited Stage 5-8 and 5-9 to make the pistons move.
- Edited Stage 6-6 where the doors will stop when the last lever is pulled.
- Removed 'MC1.0' tag from the first thirteen challenges.
- Added 'Date of Construction' sign in each challenges.
- Added 'Diamonds' sign that indicates the amount of reward and hidden diamonds in each challenges.
Ver 2.2.4 (1 Jan 2012)
- Added Version Check room at the beginning.
- Added levels for each stage.
- Added ADP (Average Difficulty Points) for each challenge.
- Added tags for each challenge.
- Added World Map and Zone Map (found in each spawn).
- Added Zone C - currently it holds no purpose.
- Added subway and Nether Portal leading to Zone C.
- Added secrets and easter eggs.
- Removed flaw in Stage 13-10.
- Removed random holes in Zone A.
- Edited some text in some stages in Challenge 6.
Ver 2.2.3 (23 Nov 2011)
- Added Challenge Progress Board
- Added signs in front of every challenges that indicates whether the challenge is repeatable, contains redstone (pistons, moving doors etc.), multiplayer-compatible or contains any hazards.
- Replaced all the glowstones that has a lever, door, redstone torches, and redstones on it with blocks that blend in the surroundings.
- Added Music Box in all challenges and the Nether with different music.
- Edited Stage 2-6, 3-4, 3-6, 7-3, 7-6, and 12-6.
- Fixed moving walls leading to Stage 10-2.
- Fixed the fallable sand in Stage 10-7.
- Fixed the pistons in Stage 10-8.
- Removed flaws in Stage 8-16, and Stage 12-7.
- Added secrets.
Ver 2.2.2 (28 Oct 2011)
- Edited Challenge 1, 4, 8 and 9 to make it slightly easier to complete.
- Edited Stage 2-4.
- Edited Stage 6-8, 6-9, and 6-10.
- Allowed Sprint Jump in Challenge 6, except Stage 6-5, 6-6, 6-8, 6-9 and 6-10.
- Changed the difficulty level of Challenge 6 to 'Very Hard'.
- Edited Stage 7-5 slightly.
- Updated the Hall of Records.
Ver 2.2.1 (20 Oct 2011)
- Changed Challenge 5's difficulty to 'Extreme'.
- Edited Challenge 5 (Stage 5-7 to 5-10) with several mini-checkpoints.
- Edited Stage 10-2 slightly.
- Added Challenge Difficulty Ranking for all challenges.
- Updated the Hall of Records.
- Added Construction Site next to Challenge 13 (this will be Challenge 14 in the future)
Ver 2.2 (9 Oct 2011)
- Added Challenge 13: Extreme Facility
Ver 2.1 (1 Oct 2011)
- Added Challenge 12: Chinatown
Ver 2.0 (26 Sep 2011)
- Added Challenge 11: Insane Laboratory
- Edited Stage 10-8 slightly.
- Added the Nether - used as a transportation to move between zones.
- Updated Hall of Records
Ver 1.9 (22 Sep 2011)
- Added Challenge 10: Desert Temple
- Removed flaw in Stage 8-16.
- Added chests with food in each spawn.
Ver 1.8 (17 Sep 2011)
- Added Challenge 9: Golden Heights
- Divided the challenges into zones - Zone A and Zone B. Players will spawn at nany of the two zones, depending on which save file they downloaded.
- Added new spawn in Zone B.
- Changed the structure of Challenge 8 slightly to justify the 'Normal' ndifficulty.
- Removed the 'challenge' in Stage 3-5.
- Closed the checkpoint door in Stage 8-6.
- Renamed Challenge 1 to 7.
Ver 1.7.1 (14 Sep 2011)
- Altered Challenge 8 slightly.
- Removed flaw in Challenge 2.
Ver 1.7 (14 Sep 2011)
- Added Challenge 8: Cave Ruins
- Changed the structure of Challenge 1 and Challenge 2 slightly and allow Sprint Jump.
- Replaced the golden building with Hall of Records.
- Changed the difficulty level of Challenge 6 from 'Hard' to 'Extreme'.
- Reduced the speed of the moving doors in Stage 6-6 and Stage 6-8.
- Added boundary (surrounded by trees).
Ver 1.6 (5 Sep 2011)
- Added Challenge 7: Carnival Course
- Added Subway.
- Relocated the Nether Gate, replacing the farm.
- Added ruins next to Challenge 7. (This will be Challenge 8 later)
- Changed difficulty level of Challenge 5 to 'Very Hard'.
Ver 1.5 (14 Aug 2011)
- Added Challenge 6: Town Course
- Added Training Facility (located next to Challenge 1: Beginner Course)
- Added signs that state the difficulty level of each challenge.
- Edited Stage signs with a number below
- The signs that state the rules were relocated in the spawn area.
- Added glass roof in Challenge 1: Beginner Course to match the structure of the Training Facility
- Placed some signs in Challenge 2: Garden Course to lead the player.
- Placed warning signs in Challenge 3: Desert Course for multiplayer mode.
- Added some amenities and sceneries.
- Added secrets
Ver 1.4 (4 Jul 2011)
- Added Challenge 5: Temple Course (with pistons!)
- Added some amenities
Ver 1.3 (2 Jul 2011)
- Added Challenge 4: Snow Course
Ver 1.2 (7 Jun 2011)
- Added Challenge 3: Desert Course
Ver 1.1 (2 Jun 2011)
- Added Challenge 2: Garden Course
Ver 1.0 (28 May 2011)
- Added Spawn
- Added Challenge 1: Beginner Course
- Added the Cheating House